Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Seriously Sarah? You're not going to blog for almost 2 freaking months? 

Yes that is what I'm saying to myself right now... I think sometimes I'm just really, really, ridiculously boring... Wait, damn, I can't use that excuse since I'm currently experiencing one of the most crucial and NOT boring times in my life... Pregnancy...

But I can use the excuse that through out that whole 1st trimester I was pretty much confined to my bed and toilet! Thankfully now, going into my second trimester (tomorrow) I'm feeling MUCH relief and can even eat real food again! lol I'm even considering going for a run... errr... walk here in a little bit! (ya that just a consideration nothing in stone)

What I can do is assure you guys that with the arrival of my new baby... (no not that baby) my OTHER baby named iPad2 I am able to do a LOT more multitasking! I have to admit, uploading a video and editing a blog plus shooting photos and making jewelry all while staying up with emails and of course IG is not easy.. especially when you have a tiny alien inside you taking up all your energy... So iPad allows me to let me laptop have a break and myself while I iPad it in bed when I'm feeling a little too worn out to be in my office! Plus its just freakin' awesome! haha

I hope you guys offer me forgiveness for my absence but I swear I'm going to do better! LOL 

Thanks so much for all the love and support you have offered me these past couple months!!

xoxo
SaraH

No comments:

Post a Comment