Sunday, August 5, 2012

Hummingbirds and Baby Kicks... such is life

I can't believe that in just 15 weeks I will be a mommy... A full blown diaper changing, breast feeding, stressed out MOMMY! 

The tummy is definitely obvious these days! People are no longer afraid to ask "When are you due?" or to even start rubbing my tummy for that matter... (Which I must say is terribly unusual, but as long as it doesn't become awkwardly long I usually just go with it)... 







 

The reality of mommy-hood is setting in slowly.. With the baby shower coming in just a couple weeks along with our last ultrasound that same day I feel things slowly coming together... Jackson's room is being painted.. Plans are being made, he's kicking like crazy.. Oh its just such a crazy game of hurry up and wait!

I've tried to keep myself busy with my business and with chores around the house (aka cleaning up after the oldest child Kenny).. But as hard as I try to keep myself distracted I always find myself stopping throughout the day and picturing what it will be like holding onto my darling son as I watch my favorite shows.. what he will smell like... what he will look like... will he look at me and recognize my voice when I tell him I love him? These moments just can't come soon enough...

I was able to spend some time with my mom this weekend in Fresno, I'm oh so grateful to be able to go to Fresno and see her as often as I have these past few weeks.. It was so much fun going to my 10 year high school reunion as well.. It was really nice seeing so many old friends! 







But I think my highlight was sitting outside with my mom on Saturday watching all the hummingbirds bickering over my moms hummingbird feeder! It was terribly adorable and I captured some really amazing shots of them all fluttering around the back yard.. I thought I would share them with you!







Thank you to those who take the time to keep up with me and my blog! I truly appreciate each and every one of you! Keep in touch and follow up because I will be getting new video's and jewelry coming up soon! xoxoxo

With love, SaraH

No comments:

Post a Comment