Sunday, February 19, 2012

Extreme Makeover:Fishy Edition

There is the Finished Product!! 
So we first bought our fish tank from the wonderful and amazing Samantha from my work and decided that putting red, white and black rocks inside would be bold and beautiful.. we were wrong..
Mind you, we hadnt yet decided on our decor for the living room but figured either way it would look good.. again, we were wrong.
So it came time to clean the tank out and Kenny decided it was time to redo the whole thing.. So off we went to Petsmart! 
Now, I dont know about you but I LOVE Petsmart.. I seriously can just sit and look at birds, hamsters, fishies, guinea pigs etc forever! So CUTE! Anywho, We picked out all our new fish tank decor and also picked up a new sucker fish since our old one Mr. Suckalufagus suddenly "disappeared"... We needed a larger one because our fish Mr. No Name is a beastly fish who keeps murdering anything smaller than him :-(
We got everything all cleaned out, then Kenny applied the vinyl background of a shipwreck which looks awesome and I used my big strong muscles to help move the tank back to the living room!  We plopped the fishies back in and Voila! YAY and I think the finished product looks fabulous! 
Its crazy how something that seems so simple can make the BIGGEST difference! Its all about the details.. 
Well that was our big adventure for the day, I know we are silly but we love to stop and enjoy the small things more often then not. I hope everyone had a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!
XOXO Sarah
Where the tank used to be and how it used to look :-/
Break for din din.. Kenny loves when we get to eat McDonalds because its very rare! lol
Jade and our old tank..
Jade says "where the fishies go?"
Kenny applying the vinyl 
Gorgeous new view from my desk!! 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment