Thursday, February 16, 2012

Doing and doing :-)

Well, I have been keeping myself extremely busy getting organized and putting together some GREAT jewelry! I'm so anxious to send out my first few pieces out! I'm dying for feedback and exposure!
I cant help but have some nerves about the whole thing.. you know that feeling where you tell yourself "Ok, I just put all this time and money into this passion that feels so right but what if nobody likes it and I just go nowhere!?" I'm learning its all about positive self talk though! The best I can do is create things that I feel are beautiful and hope others appreciate the beauty and versatility that I see in the pieces...
Tomorrow I plan to do a video showcases the jewelry in a little more detail :-) All I really need to do is get my business cards together than I'm finished with all my basics! Please pray/root/meditate whatever for me! Thanks so much for following me here, or instagram or youtube or pose! Whichever! lol
xoxoxo Sarah





No comments:

Post a Comment