Thursday, February 23, 2012

A mellow 28th year...

So as some of you know, I am not a party girl (anymore) So enjoying a mellow birthday with my mom visiting from my hometown was the PERFECT gift I could ask for! We had lunch with my brother at Cheesecake Factory, made our way to IKEA (of course) and got ourselves lost all over Sacramento trying to find a camera shop.. But I couldnt ask for anything more than spending time with my mom... Getting to hang out for a bit with my brother.. And now getting some work done and relaxing with Kenny.. I have that feeling in my heart of everything just feeling perfect.. I know it never lasts but I am basking in the contentedness I'm feeling right now.. I'll worry about tomorrow... tomorrow! 

Other than that I'm anxious to start working on some brand new pieces for SaritaChakita that I think (hope) are going to be PERFECT for spring! I'm living for pastels right now so that might give you a small hint of what to expect! 

Also to anyone who has jewelry coming it'll be shipped out SOON! I keep getting new orders and requests so I'm trying to wait a bit and send everything out at once!!

Thanks SO much for stopping by and thanks to all who have followed me and wished me a Happy Birthday.. It means more than I think you'll ever know!

XOXO SaraH


I'm selling the old Snow White :-) I just had to share this sticker because it is the BEST Ever!
JoJo checking out the new stand :-)
Ikea is definitely the mothership, these are a few items I was eyeballing today with my mom.. Unfortunately they were doing a TON of construction so it was a short trip... But on the plus side, that means TONS of new stuff coming out!!
 
Seriously, I am so very loved! I walked away from my birthday with tons of new stuff for filming and photographing!! 
This picture was my IKEA present from my mom.. Dont you just LOVE it? And of course my ham Jade just had to be in the picture! 

My birthday outfit for the perfect birthday weather here in NorCal :-)

3 comments:

  1. You're so adorable! I love this outfit! (Also love seeing my blog in the background of your Ikea ticket :) )

    I've worn your necklace several times since I got it and I photographed my outfit with it today so you can expect to see it up on my site either next Monday or the following week (I need to go through my editorial calendar and see what I have going on). I think you'll be happy - the necklace photographs beautifully and looks great with everything!

    Sarah

    Ps. you should change your comment settings so everyone can comment so people don't have to have Blogspot or Open ID to leave you comments on your lovely blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm beyond glad you like the necklace! Can't wait to see it! I'm still getting used to blogging so thanks for the heads up, I just fixed it!! lol I'm more on YouTube that blogging since I'm still getting used to having a new camera.. hehe

    Hope you're doing well! And OF COURSE your blog is up, I seriously love it! It quickly became my favorite!

    xoxo
    SaraH

    ReplyDelete