Saturday, February 25, 2012

Playing with the new camera!!

So I've been doing a little more working than picking outfits out these passed couple days.. Today especially! I think this is the first day I didnt have an ootd prepared! Maybe I'll snap one in my PJ's/work clothes I lived in today! LOL

Well my birthday came and went... it was great like I said.. Yesterday was cleaning and organizing day.. I set up the spare room as my office/closet/Kennys moms room since she will be visiting for about 10 days next week :-)

We also hit the driving range where I snapped a few pictures of my love whilst getting used to my new camera! Its a Canon Rebel XT and so far I love it! I promise to get back to filming videos on Monday!! 

I was also able to get some more Jewelry made which I am REALLY excited about.. I found all these beautiful spring colors that I am in LOVE with! I hope everyone enjoys them as much as I do!

Thanks so much for stopping by and I will talk to you soon! Here are a few pictures I snapped with the new camera!! xoxo SaraH













 

No comments:

Post a Comment