Monday, February 13, 2012

Out and about & getting organized!

YAY for getting stuff done today... Although getting organized on a budget isnt terribly easy but I think I did pretty well, Thank you Target-my mothership! Seriously, went to Wal-Mart and they usually have stuff here and there that I need (cat food, batteries etc) But Target totally comes through for stylish organizing tools! MAAAAD props! 
So anyway, I finally took some stuff to GoodWill and found an ADORABLE sequin jacket along with an H&M leather riding jacket! xoxoxoxo! Seriously, always go to Goodwill FIRST thing for Blazer shopping before spending a lot of $$$$$ somewhere else..! Also tried on some super cute white Mossimo shorts at Target which I didnt end up buying today but I think I'll definitely have to go back and get because they fit perfect and were super inexpensive! I tried on some yellow skinnies there too but the way they fit made me feel like a whale so I quickly tossed them at the fitting room lady and put that sight out of my brain! Tonight I put together a new piece and am crossing my fingers that my stuff comes in tomorrow! All in all, I am pleased with my Monday! Hopefully I can get a video up tomorrow!
xoxoxoxo Sarah



No comments:

Post a Comment