Sunday, February 5, 2012

A weekend filled with love!



What a great weekend!! 
Friday we had a great dinner with friends at Claim Jumpers followed by a trip to the arcade where we rode go-carts and became addicted to an evil coin spilling game trying to accumulate tickets! Walked out with extra junk we didn't need but did have a blast!!
Saturday was met with the excitement of relaxing at home all morning before heading out to World Market to pick up snacks for Superbowl and a quick stop at Michaels for some chains.. We watched Drive and Moneyball, both great movies! Definitely recommend Moneyball if you haven't seen it yet!
Today I was greeted by a beautiful bot of pink Azalia's from my lover! The card he gave me touched my heart and only further reminded me how lucky I am to have found the love of my life! 
Later this afternoon I created a delicious little snack setup with chips, crisp onion rings, dips, garlic dipping oil w/ balsamic, with french bread and of course Starburst jelly beans! Our friends arrived for the big game and we enjoyed Hot Links during the Madonna half time show.. The rest of the night has been filled with a floor bed and plenty of Dateline and Spumoni! I hope everyone had a great weekend and I will talk to you soon! xoxo Sarah









No comments:

Post a Comment