Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Gloomy weather...

Well today has been terribly gloomy outside but thankfully I've stayed warm and cozy inside with my kitties.. I love the feeling of a warm home with an open window to let in the fresh rain smell :-) mmmm
I'm beyond excited about my new jewelry that is coming out soon! I should have one item on Etsy tomorrow and I have so many more beautiful things to come within the next couple weeks as well! The line is going to be so sleek and unique! I just hope everyone loves it as much as I do. I'm also so grateful to finally have www.saritachakita.com up and running! Things are finally coming together and I just feel like I'm in a great place in my life right now! I'm just trying to be patient because I want everything to happen NOW!@@!! LOL Until then keep following the blog/youtube/instagram etc :-) Hope everyone is grrrreat!! xoxo Sarah!


Rachel McAdams looks AMAZING on Ellen! I must have those pants!


My "office" today!


I love V-Day candy!!


My assistants!


My favorite sunglasses!


JoJo thinks he wants to go play outside...


My love and I last Friday <3


www.wix.com/evancoledesign/a
Love it!



No comments:

Post a Comment