Thursday, February 9, 2012

Who I'm Following-YouTube Edition!

Hi there! Ok, so there are a few fashionista's that I follow on a daily basis! These are just a few of the girls that I adore.. There are many many more that are just as fabulous, but I'm just sharing a few right now...


hrhcollection-Alex! SO I've probably been following Alex the longest! She is so fabulous to watch! SO informative and I adore the refreshing honestly! She also has the most beautiful Jewelry line which really helped to inspire me to pursue my passion for creating beautiful things :-)



Sophializshine- Sophia's outfits are so put-together and no muss no fuss! She looks effortlessly fabulous all the time and I love that she responds to pretty much every comment anyone leaves :-)



NikkiPhillippi-Nikki- I just started following Nikki a few weeks ago but have fell into YouTube love with her channel. She is so cute and I love watching her with all the other girls that I adore following! Very honest and hilarious! Makes me wish I lived in SoCal instead of NorCal sometimes! lol



hollyannaree- So holly doesn't do too many OOTD video's or anything like that but she gives the BEST reviews of products! Seriously! She does lots of demo's too which I love!




DulceCandy87- So I know very very little about makeup! I do pretty much the same simple look every day but watching her video's seriously inspire me! I totally want to go to Target and but every eye-shadow! She makes it so easy to pull off high fashion makeup! Plus she's talented and adorable! :-)



I adore Sccastaneda-Sonia! Her video's are so fun to watch and she's very honest about how she feels about products and clothes which I love!



CheckInTheMirror-Rachel-She is so adorable and fun! I love watching her with her husband it completely reminds me of me and Kenny! :-)

Also check out her Hubby's Page! Very talented, and most of you know that my passion is also food so I enjoy watching this as well!


Like I said there are so many fabulous ladies that I subscribe to, too many to blog! lol

Well today I'm just being a bit lazy.. Hubby is at work and I'm milking the floor-bed we made with the kitties. Laundry is waiting to be done as well.. Eventually I will drag myself into a hot shower and get my day started lol..
I'm really excited to see my friend Dilia Jelen on American Idol tonight and I'm hoping that Grey's Anatomy is a winner as I've been mildly disappointed with this season (As much as it pains me to admit that)... I'm hoping the new materials come in for my jewelry today or tomorrow so I can have more stuff up next week! I'm so excited about it!!

Hope everyone has a great day!! YAY for tomorrow being Friday! And Love day is right around the corner :-)
XOXO- Sarah

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment