Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Ducks, and Jewels and Carnivals oh my!

Ok guys, here's the deal
I am not even going to try to lie and say that I am going to make SURE I keep up with my blog because obviously my nose would be grown so far long by now I'd be able to smell Chinese food in China.. But I am going to update as often as I can and most of my updates will be of my adventures and misadventures of my life.. Being as I have started vlogging now as well It seems sort of repetitive to write the same thing over so I hope I can keep things mixed up enough for you guys!

This isnt a fashion blog.. its not a writing blog.. its just a ME blog.. I just want to keep pieces of my life here for myself and for you guys to share it with and so far sharing my world with you has brought me the greatest friends I could imagine.. 
























A lot of you know that this past week was the cause of a LOT of anxiety for me but I got through it and actually, there were a lot of positives in the week as well.. This blog I'm just going to leave you guys with some fantastic shots I got of the ducks and the carnival a swung by this weekend! I hope you guys have a fabulous week! My time is going to be spent creating new pieces for my jewelry line so keep an eye out!! You may be surprised by some of the things you see! I love you guys and thanks for being there for me through a temoltuous few days! xoxo SaraH

No comments:

Post a Comment