Thursday, March 15, 2012

A pain in the TUESDAY!

Oh what an amazing adventure to have everything I worked so hard on be completely useless to me! I filmed an entire video from "Tasty Tuesday" and edited it like a boss! It came out just the way I wanted it to, I was so proud, but then I receive (what I will now call) the ugliest most frustrating prompt in history! Something about "Not enough space in the heap zone" And apparently this heap zone error is a mystery to EVERYONE including Apple itself!
So after working on this project for 2 days I finally had to give it up and regain what ever sanity I have left...
So today I recorded my video through Quicktime and then exported to iMovie hoping there would be no problem and I'll be able to edit the 17 minute video down a bit.. But once again no such luck.. After Exporting to imovie I discovered that NONE of the sounds matched my lip!@#$$
So I ended up with this entirely too long video but since I wanted to get SOMETHING up I just posted the video straight through.. lol Hopefully its not too obnoxious :-/
Issue #2, I made the mistake of ordering a webcam via eBay used.. The user had amazing feedback, said it worked fine, great contact fast shipping etc.. The when I tried to turn it on... nothing... I went out and bought a brand new battery next... still nothing.. What a pain in the booty that was, so now I'm hoping for a refund.. 
After that whole mess I worked my way to Target and purchased a Vivitar DVR 1020 HD vlogging cam..(I just want something simple that records in HD) The guy at Target said people love it and he never had a complaint about it but when I got it home I realized that it an extremely dinky little thing that only runs on AA batteries... OMG really? I'm definitely taking it back tomorrow.. What a huge disappointment.. 
I'm sure you can imagine my frustrations this week.. Its just a fail week for me I think.. LOL We all get 'em once in a while I suppose! Well hopefully I will soon be the proud owner of a decent working camera... I hope.. Wish me luck guys!!

xoxo
SaraH

No comments:

Post a Comment