Monday, March 5, 2012

Get it together Sarah!

So I keep telling myself that I need to focus back in on my blog because I always feel so great after a good bloggin' lol
 So here I start again, even though its only been a few days I want to make sure I'm as focused on this as I am on all my other ventures because I think there is something therapeutic and more personal about sitting alone and typing your thoughts, no matter how silly they seem at times!!

My life has just been filled with jewelry making and networking! I SO SO SO enjoy spending my days chatting fashion and beauty all day with all the amazing girls I've met thus far! I wake up and immediately jump on instagram to catch what all my overseas girls are wearing! And then I jump on YouTube to see all the gorgeous Outfits of the days and catch up with The Shaytards and CTFxC! (If you dont subscribe to them yet, I suggest you do now)

Of course being out of work I feel some financial stress, although it was a choice to take this time off I can't help but feel like I'm being selfish.. I just try to remind myself that its for my health and future happiness to take this time.. I cant think of a time in my life when I've been more joyful, felt more fulfilled and am more agreeable.. I think all this self motivation and self determination has paid off.. I thank God for opening up this opportunity for me at this point in my life. The other option was not panning out. Life is that much better without drugs or alcohol.. And I have THAT much more money in my pocket lol.
Today I just have a few shots that I took on Saturday while Kenny and I were out and about. Hope you enjoy and I'll see you tomorrow!
xoxo
SaraH

 

No comments:

Post a Comment